- Similar Products
- Shipping Info
- About Ed Hardy
- 365 Day No-Hassle Returns
Alluring Ed Hardy Starlet timepiece. The Name says it all. Perfect watch for feminine and stylish girls. Its vibrant colors, shimmering swarovski crystals, and a Don Ed Hardy Signature "Love Kills Slowly" tattoo image on its dial will make you the center of attention when you wear this watch. This fashionable timepiece is water-resistant to 30 meters and has a 2 year warranty.
Silver Arabic Numerals
Black Calf Skin Band
Womens Standard Length
Round Shaped Stainless Steel
43mm Wide (without crown)
100 Meters / 330 Feet / 10 ATM Water-resistant
Guaranteed Authentic: Each Ed Hardy Starlet #SL-LK is brand new, and shipped with the original manufacturer packaging and manuals.
- Shipping Options
- United States
- Standard Shipping
- Two Day Delivery
- Overnight Delivery
- International Delivery
- United Kingdom
- Estimated Delivery Time
- 3-7 Business Days
- 2 Business Days
- 1 Business Day
- 5-10 Business Days
- 5-10 Business Days
- 3-7 Business Days
With 40 years of tattooing and legendary status among the tattoo community, Don Ed Hardy is known as "the godfather of modern tattoo", for his sophistication, depth and sense of experimentation. California native Don Ed Hardy is recognized around the world for his technical brilliance and mesmerizing imagery. Don Ed Hardy pulls from life experience to meld American, Japanese, Cholo, tattoo, surf and hotrod iconography. This broad spectrum of taste and experience, coupled with an ongoing investigation of various art histories and a mastery of technique, give his work a unique range and depth.
Don Ed Hardy is a painter, printmaker and tattoo artist. Fascinated by tattoos since childhood, Hardy has become a master of his craft while continuing his work in the more traditional mediums of painting and drawing.
With nearly fifty licenses and seven popular brands in under 3.5 years, Christian Audigier has become not only a hugely successful entrepreneur but a true international fashion icon. Through his company, Nervous Tattoo, he is responsible for and oversees more than 45,000 people worldwide who work directly and indirectly with his seven current designer lines, including “Ed Hardy”, “Christian Audigier”, SMET”, “Crystal Rock”, and most recently “C-Bar-A”, “Chuck Boyd”, and “Paco Chicano.”
Mr Watch 365 Day No-Hassle Return Policy
Everything we do here at Mr Watch is centered around our customers. For this reason we are proud to offer our 365 day no hassle return policy!
Within 365 days of your order date, provided your Watch is still in its original box with all materials and has not been worn, used or sized your Watch is eligible for return. Just simply call us for an RMA number and return instructions. That’s right! An entire year to return, and no restocking fee! Buy any gifts early and rest easy knowing that if the recipient is not 100% happy with it they are able to return it at their convenience.
Here are some additional details:
- You can return your Watch for refund, exchange, or store credit.
- Upon arrival please check your Watch for any manufacturer defects. To prevent having to go through the manufacturer warranty process defective items must be brought to our attention within 10 days of receipt. After 10 days, defective items are no longer eligible for return, and you must contact the manufacturer for warranty repair.
- When returning an item, we suggest purchasing insurance and tracking information for the return shipment. Please note that we are not responsible for return shipping and liability.
- When your return is received, a refund, exchange or store credit will be issued less original shipping charges. If your original shipping was free, a flat shipping fee of $5.00 will be deducted from your refund.
Remember, if at any time you have questions or concerns let us know! We have real live people standing by ready to help. Our toll free number is 1-877-493-6847, and we are available here Monday through Friday, 9AM to 5PM EST. Or, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.