- Similar Products
- Shipping Info
- About Luminox
- 365 Day No-Hassle Returns
The 44mm black dial creates a fantastic appearance on this sleek, stylish watch. The black resin band helps to bring the look together for something that is sure to catch the eye. The analog display features a high quality quartz movement.
Black Polyurethane Band
Mens Standard Length
Round Shaped Plastic
44mm Wide (without crown)
200 Meters / 656 Feet / 20 ATM Water-resistant
Guaranteed Authentic: Each Luminox Colormark Chronograph #3089 is brand new, and shipped with the original manufacturer packaging and manuals.
- Shipping Options
- United States
- Standard Shipping
- Two Day Delivery
- Overnight Delivery
- International Delivery
- United Kingdom
- Estimated Delivery Time
- 3-7 Business Days
- 2 Business Days
- 1 Business Day
- 5-10 Business Days
- 5-10 Business Days
- 3-7 Business Days
The Luminox Watch Company began in 1989 when, Barry Cohen, discovered a need and filled it. As has been said many times, “necessity is the mother of invention” and the Luminox story is a classic example. When the founder heard of a unique Swiss self-powered illumination system, he reasoned that this would be a very helpful addition to the watch business, making watches more visible and easier to read in low or no light situations. This seemed quite logical since one of life’s realities is degeneration of eyesight as one ages, and finding methods to see anything better (in this case—time) made sense. He contacted the owner of the illumination company, and acquired the rights to use the technology in a new brand of watches employing this unique illumination system, now called LLT (Luminox Light Technology), and a watch brand was born.
The rest, as they say—is history. Today, Luminox can be found in more than 30 nations with more being added regularly. The line began with one very basic model and grew to include many more models over time. Noticing a trend toward watches aimed at the active sports market,
Luminox expanded their collections to include a variety of dial colors, as well as improved and upgraded versions of the Original Navy SEAL dive series, and ultimately an entire line of watches of many types and styles created for the active consumer, the sportsman, law enforcement and, of course, military groups.
Mr Watch 365 Day No-Hassle Return Policy
Everything we do here at Mr Watch is centered around our customers. For this reason we are proud to offer our 365 day no hassle return policy!
Within 365 days of your order date, provided your Watch is still in its original box with all materials and has not been worn, used or sized your Watch is eligible for return. Just simply call us for an RMA number and return instructions. That’s right! An entire year to return, and no restocking fee! Buy any gifts early and rest easy knowing that if the recipient is not 100% happy with it they are able to return it at their convenience.
Here are some additional details:
- You can return your Watch for refund, exchange, or store credit.
- Upon arrival please check your Watch for any manufacturer defects. To prevent having to go through the manufacturer warranty process defective items must be brought to our attention within 10 days of receipt. After 10 days, defective items are no longer eligible for return, and you must contact the manufacturer for warranty repair.
- When returning an item, we suggest purchasing insurance and tracking information for the return shipment. Please note that we are not responsible for return shipping and liability.
- When your return is received, a refund, exchange or store credit will be issued less original shipping charges. If your original shipping was free, a flat shipping fee of $5.00 will be deducted from your refund.
Remember, if at any time you have questions or concerns let us know! We have real live people standing by ready to help. Our toll free number is 1-877-493-6847, and we are available here Monday through Friday, 9AM to 5PM EST. Or, contact us via email at email@example.com.