- Shipping Options
- About Nike
- 365 Day No-Hassle Returns
- Catalog Information
A great watch for training, the Nike Chisel watch has a two-segment interval timer with an effort indicator. It's built with solid materials like mineral glass and stainless steel, and is equipped with 100m water resistance and a chronograph. The perforated strap enhances breathability and the raised sides protect the mineral glass display. Mineral glass crystal One-touch backlighting Cross-cut metal buttons Chronograph 100m water resistance Two-segment interval timer with effort indicator Time, date, 2 alarms, 2 time zones Strap-keeper post Pre-curved polyurethane strap Stainless-steel buckle and back plate
100 Meters / 330 Feet / 10 ATM Water-resistant
Mens Standard Length
40mm Wide (without crown)
Guaranteed Authentic: Each Nike Chisel #WC0045-001 is brand new, and shipped with the original manufacturer packaging and manuals.
- Shipping Options
- United States
- Standard Shipping
- Express Delivery
- Two Day Delivery
- Overnight Delivery
- International Delivery
- Australia, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, United Kingdom
- All other international destinations
- Estimated Delivery Time
- 3-7 Business Days
- 1-3 Business Days
- 2 Business Days
- 1 Business Day
- 5-10 Business Days
- 3-7 Business Days
Nike watches are built to endure extreme outdoor conditions without missing a beat and they adhere to the company's founding mission statement: to bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. And as Nike co-founder Bill Bowerman would add--if you have a body, you're an athlete. Ever since the fateful day in 1971 when University of Oregon track coach Bowerman poured rubber into his wife's waffle iron, technological innovation has been the spark that lights Nike's fire. The Waffle outsole transformed the running world and soon after Nike Air evolved Nike's revolutionary impact on sports. Beyond shoes--from watches and eyewear to carry gear and even socks--Nike is committed to giving athletes of every make, model and body style, who compete and recreate in ways never before imagined, the very best performance product. Here are just a few important dates in Nike's journey:
American record-holder Steve Prefontaine becomes the first major track athlete to wear Nike brand shoes in 1973. At the 1976 Olympic Trials, Nike shoes are seen in abundance for the first time--worn by young, rising stars in both middle- and long-distance events. The first athlete to win an Olympic medal wearing Nike shoes is British runner, Steve Ovett in the 1980 Moscow Games
The Just Do It advertising campaign began in 1988, and is now ensconced in the Americana exhibit at the Smithsonian National Museum.
Mr Watch 365 Day No-Hassle Return Policy
Everything we do here at Mr Watch is centered around our customers. For this reason we are proud to offer our 365 day no hassle return policy!
Within 365 days of your order date, provided your Watch is still in its original box with all materials and has not been worn, used or sized your Watch is eligible for return. Just simply call us for an RMA number and return instructions. That’s right! An entire year to return, and no restocking fee! Buy any gifts early and rest easy knowing that if the recipient is not 100% happy with it they are able to return it at their convenience.
Here are some additional details:
- You can return your Watch for refund, exchange, or store credit.
- Upon arrival please check your Watch for any manufacturer defects. To prevent having to go through the manufacturer warranty process defective items must be brought to our attention within 10 days of receipt. After 10 days, defective items are no longer eligible for return, and you must contact the manufacturer for warranty repair.
- When returning an item, we suggest purchasing insurance and tracking information for the return shipment. Please note that we are not responsible for return shipping and liability.
- When your return is received, a refund, exchange or store credit will be issued less original shipping charges. If your original shipping was free, a flat shipping fee of $5.00 will be deducted from your refund.
Remember, if at any time you have questions or concerns let us know! We have real live people standing by ready to help. Our toll free number is 1-877-493-6847, and we are available here Monday through Friday, 9AM to 5PM EST. Or, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GTIN 13 (UPC):
GTIN 14 (UPC):
Unique Product Number