- Shipping Options
- About Skagen
- 365 Day No-Hassle Returns
- Catalog Information
This watch has a small rectangular case (only 9/16 of an inch wide from edge to edge and 3/4 of an inch tall), gold numerals and indicators, gold hands, a gold inner border and a silver face. The band is stainless mesh and measures almost 7 1/4 inches long. The watch has a Japanese quartz movement and is water-resistant to 3 ATM.
Guaranteed Authentic: Each Skagen #490SGS is brand new, and shipped with the original manufacturer packaging and manuals.
- Shipping Options
- United States
- Standard Shipping
- Express Delivery
- Two Day Delivery
- Overnight Delivery
- International Delivery
- Australia, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, United Kingdom
- All other international destinations
- Estimated Delivery Time
- 3-7 Business Days
- 1-3 Business Days
- 2 Business Days
- 1 Business Day
- 5-10 Business Days
- 3-7 Business Days
Skagen watches-- founded in the United States in 1987 by two natives of Denmark, who dreamed of creating beautifully designed, high quality watches at reasonable prices. Skagen watches were founded on the principle that beautifully designed objects can be created at reasonable prices. MisterWatchOnline.com sells these beautiful, elegant, and stylish watches to our customers at even lower prices!
Skagen watches focus on elegant simplicity, technical precision, and above all, innovation. The Skagen collection is one of the most unique and recognizable lines worldwide. Skagen takes its name from a small fishing hamlet at the tip of Jutland peninsula in Northern Denmark. The beauty of this remote Danish community is recalled in Skagen’s elegant and clean designs. Skagen watches unsurpassed appeal comes from the Scandinavian aesthetics, combined with skillful craftsmanship and technical perfection.
Since the early nineties, Skagen’s clean, elegant designs have grown to have unsurpassed appeal and they remain at the peak of the industry as one of the most recognizable fashion watch brands worldwide. Go ahead and join the international community of Skagen watch owners who believe in a philosophy of design and manufacturing excellent –buy Skagen watches at MisterWatchOnline.com
Mr Watch 365 Day No-Hassle Return Policy
Everything we do here at Mr Watch is centered around our customers. For this reason we are proud to offer our 365 day no hassle return policy!
Within 365 days of your order date, provided your Watch is still in its original box with all materials and has not been worn, used or sized your Watch is eligible for return. Just simply call us for an RMA number and return instructions. That’s right! An entire year to return, and no restocking fee! Buy any gifts early and rest easy knowing that if the recipient is not 100% happy with it they are able to return it at their convenience.
Here are some additional details:
- You can return your Watch for refund, exchange, or store credit.
- Upon arrival please check your Watch for any manufacturer defects. To prevent having to go through the manufacturer warranty process defective items must be brought to our attention within 10 days of receipt. After 10 days, defective items are no longer eligible for return, and you must contact the manufacturer for warranty repair.
- When returning an item, we suggest purchasing insurance and tracking information for the return shipment. Please note that we are not responsible for return shipping and liability.
- When your return is received, a refund, exchange or store credit will be issued less original shipping charges. If your original shipping was free, a flat shipping fee of $5.00 will be deducted from your refund.
Remember, if at any time you have questions or concerns let us know! We have real live people standing by ready to help. Our toll free number is 1-877-493-6847, and we are available here Monday through Friday, 9AM to 5PM EST. Or, contact us via email at email@example.com.
GTIN 13 (UPC):
GTIN 14 (UPC):
Unique Product Number