- Shipping Options
- About Swatch
- 365 Day No-Hassle Returns
- Catalog Information
2011 Fall Winter Collection. Stainless Steel Case. Metal Strap. Blue Dial. Swiss Quartz MovementWater Resistant 30 Meters. Case 38mm.
Day and Date Display Calendar
30 Meters / 100 Feet / 3 ATM Water-resistant
Silver Stainless-Steel Band
Fold Over Clasp
Mens Standard Length
Round Shaped Stainless Steel
37mm Wide (without crown)
Guaranteed Authentic: Each Swatch Irony #YGS751G is brand new, and shipped with the original manufacturer packaging and manuals.
- Shipping Options
- United States
- Standard Shipping
- Express Delivery
- Two Day Delivery
- Overnight Delivery
- International Delivery
- Australia, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, United Kingdom
- All other international destinations
- Estimated Delivery Time
- 3-7 Business Days
- 1-3 Business Days
- 2 Business Days
- 1 Business Day
- 5-10 Business Days
- 3-7 Business Days
In the mid-seventies, the Swiss watch industry was in the midst of its worst crisis ever. Technologically speaking, the Japanese competition had been outclassed in 1979 with the launch of the "Delirium," the world´s thinnest wristwatch with a limited number of components. But the event that marked the upturn in the industry´s fortunes was the founding of SMH, the Swiss Corporation for Microelectronics and Watch making Industries. And its answer to the crisis was Swatch-a slim plastic watch with only 51 components (instead of the usual 91 parts or more) that combined top quality with a highly affordable price. It first went on sale in 1983. Since this time, it has gone on to become the most successful wristwatch of all time, and The Swatch Group, the parent company, is the largest and most dynamic watch company in the world.
For many years, new developments have been taking place alongside the standard Swatch watch in plastic-from Irony (the metal Swatch) to the Swatch SKIN Chrono (the world's thinnest chronograph) to Swatch Snowpass (a watch with a built-in access control function which can be used as a ski pass at many ski resorts throughout the world), and Swatch Beat (featuring the revolutionary Internet Time).
Outstanding technical capabilities and advances in the fields of science and technology were already proven by Swatch during its role as the Official Timekeeper in several Olympic Games and Ski and Snowboard World Cup competitions.
Mr Watch 365 Day No-Hassle Return Policy
Everything we do here at Mr Watch is centered around our customers. For this reason we are proud to offer our 365 day no hassle return policy!
Within 365 days of your order date, provided your Watch is still in its original box with all materials and has not been worn, used or sized your Watch is eligible for return. Just simply call us for an RMA number and return instructions. That’s right! An entire year to return, and no restocking fee! Buy any gifts early and rest easy knowing that if the recipient is not 100% happy with it they are able to return it at their convenience.
Here are some additional details:
- You can return your Watch for refund, exchange, or store credit.
- Upon arrival please check your Watch for any manufacturer defects. To prevent having to go through the manufacturer warranty process defective items must be brought to our attention within 10 days of receipt. After 10 days, defective items are no longer eligible for return, and you must contact the manufacturer for warranty repair.
- When returning an item, we suggest purchasing insurance and tracking information for the return shipment. Please note that we are not responsible for return shipping and liability.
- When your return is received, a refund, exchange or store credit will be issued less original shipping charges. If your original shipping was free, a flat shipping fee of $5.00 will be deducted from your refund.
Remember, if at any time you have questions or concerns let us know! We have real live people standing by ready to help. Our toll free number is 1-877-493-6847, and we are available here Monday through Friday, 9AM to 5PM EST. Or, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GTIN 13 (UPC): 7810246413563
GTIN 14 (UPC): 07810246413563
Unique Product Number