- Shipping Options
- About Tag Heuer
- 365 Day No-Hassle Returns
- Catalog Information
1/10 second chronograph functions,
38mm Wide (without crown)
Guaranteed Authentic: Each Tag Heuer SEA RACER #CK1121.BB0329 is brand new, and shipped with the original manufacturer packaging and manuals.
- Shipping Options
- United States
- Standard Shipping
- Express Delivery
- Two Day Delivery
- Overnight Delivery
- International Delivery
- Australia, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, United Kingdom
- All other international destinations
- Estimated Delivery Time
- 3-7 Business Days
- 1-3 Business Days
- 2 Business Days
- 1 Business Day
- 5-10 Business Days
- 3-7 Business Days
TAG Heuer traces its roots to the Swiss village of St-Imier where, in 1860, watchmaker Edouard Heuer opened his first shop. His vision was to create remarkable timepieces that pushed the envelope of innovation and precision. The company's reputation grew and Heuer's first patent for a chronograph mechanism in 1882 was followed by a long list of achievements: the first stopwatch accurate to 1/100 of a second, the first dashboard stopwatch for race cars, the first miniature electronic timekeeping device accurate to 1/1000th of a second, and the first automatic movement with a microrotor, to name just a few. Heuer's reputation for gold-standard precision earned the company the privilege of providing official timing services for a number of world-class competitive sporting events, including the Olympic Games, the FIS Ski World Cup, and the FIA Formula 1 World Championships. To this day, TAG Heuer maintains a close association with the world of competitive sports and enjoys a devoted following among sports celebrities and enthusiasts. In 1985, Heuer joined the TAG (Techniques D'Avant-Garde) group, and the TAG Heuer name and logo were created. Now one of the most recognized and sought-after watch brands in the world, TAG Heuer continues its reputation of innovative design and technological excellence.
Mr Watch 365 Day No-Hassle Return Policy
Everything we do here at Mr Watch is centered around our customers. For this reason we are proud to offer our 365 day no hassle return policy!
Within 365 days of your order date, provided your Watch is still in its original box with all materials and has not been worn, used or sized your Watch is eligible for return. Just simply call us for an RMA number and return instructions. That’s right! An entire year to return, and no restocking fee! Buy any gifts early and rest easy knowing that if the recipient is not 100% happy with it they are able to return it at their convenience.
Here are some additional details:
- You can return your Watch for refund, exchange, or store credit.
- Upon arrival please check your Watch for any manufacturer defects. To prevent having to go through the manufacturer warranty process defective items must be brought to our attention within 10 days of receipt. After 10 days, defective items are no longer eligible for return, and you must contact the manufacturer for warranty repair.
- When returning an item, we suggest purchasing insurance and tracking information for the return shipment. Please note that we are not responsible for return shipping and liability.
- When your return is received, a refund, exchange or store credit will be issued less original shipping charges. If your original shipping was free, a flat shipping fee of $5.00 will be deducted from your refund.
Remember, if at any time you have questions or concerns let us know! We have real live people standing by ready to help. Our toll free number is 1-877-493-6847, and we are available here Monday through Friday, 9AM to 5PM EST. Or, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GTIN 13 (UPC):
GTIN 14 (UPC):
Unique Product Number